Goodies Gift Box

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I'm here at the Craftreat Blog with an easy tutorial on a card and gift box for the Valentine's Day, with the new Craftreat Stencils and decoupage papers.


For the Card, I took a Red Cardstock and folded into half. On a white Cardstock, with Distress ink Mowed Lawn, gave the grass effect using the Craftreat Grass Stencil. Then I fussy cut the poppies from Craftreat Poppies Decoupage Paper. Adhered them to the White cardstock and added the stem and one stroke leaves. Finally stuck the card onto the Red cardstock and added my sentiment. 

For the gift box, I have done a Video tutorial using the Red Cardstock as base and decorated it with Craftreat Waves Stencil. This is the link for the Video tutorial. 





















Comments